Who We Are
As a manufacturer direct supply line provider of quality medical products, with over twenty years of experience in supply chain management and imports, we work directly and exclusively with respected manufacturers worldwide. Patient Priority First, Inc. (PPF), we work everyday to earn and maintain the privilege of providing quality products and logistic services to our valued clients Worldwide.
Built on our core values of Trust, Transparency and Tranquility, these pillars of our business model guide us as we continue to grow in this ever changing and unprecedented time in the
Industry of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and medical supply products.
Our experienced team of associates, strategic partners and direct manufacture relationship offer the most comprehensive and cost effective fulfillment solutions in the industry.
What We Do
As a wholesale manufacturing direct supply chain provider, we specialize in the procurement and delivery of PPE equipment for institutions, local, national, and international markets of approved FDA and CE certified products. This includes federal and state agencies as well as the medical industry. We are strictly a factory direct service, we do not participate in procuring PPE products from any unreliable secondary market place.
- Qualified buyers will contract with us to engage with the manufacturer(s) for production of a specific order.
- Once products and quantities are established, we go to work locating and fulfilling the order.
- Next, we submit a quote.
- Once terms are agreed upon a 50% deposit is required (the deposit is secured in an escrow account).
- Delivery is expedited.
- Once delivered, reviewed and accepted by the client the balance is paid in full.
- Actively promoting actions that build trust and confidence with our clients.
- Offering transparency in cost from the factory straight to the buyer.
- Ensuring on-time delivery with a world-class customer experience to go with it.
- Providing prompt, reliable, and effective products and services appropriate for each individual client needs.
- Serving each client with distinction and dignity.
- Acting in good faith.
- Being honest, truthful and fair to all concerned.